Thursday, July 07, 2011

No more CRIB!


While we were on our trip at Lake Tahoe, Nathan would jump out of the pack-n-play and even napped most days on Kyler's bed. So I decided it was time take down his crib and put him in a toddler bed. The one problem was... I brought the bed upstairs on the 4th of July. While I was trying to get him to bed he kept on getting up because his room was lighting up with the fireworks and they were pretty loud. So by 10:45 I was done! I moved his mattress back in his crib (which I hadn't removed from his room) put him in and said good-night. The next day (which is pictured below) went much better. He is now napping and sleeping at night in his big boy bed. I admit it was a little heartbreaking removing the crib because I know it may never be put back up in my house again. Oh well at least Nathan is happy in his new bed.


No comments: