Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Nathan turned 4

We ended up moving on Nathans birthday. So we asked him what he would prefer... celebrating early before we moved or after we moved to St George. His one stipulation was that he had to have his Uncle Jared at his birthday. Well, since Uncle Jared lived by our old house, we celebrated a day early. After spending all day loading the moving truck we then went over to Jared and Sarah's house. Sarah was a life saver. I had purchased everything for Nathan's cupcakes and everything but I had forgotten to keep out baking stuff to make them with. So Sarah baked up all the cupcakes and put all of the Perry the Platypus stuff on them. She also had pizza ready for everyone.


Nathan sporting his new superman attire and his toy edger and goggles.

I can't believe my baby is 4 already. This next pic is how we spent his actual birthday.
Jon drove the moving truck with one of the boys. His parents drove his car with the other two boys. and I drove my van filled with all the TVs and fragile stuff and oh yeah Dex rode shot gun with me the entire way. 
This was my view for almost 7 hours. I followed Jon the entire way.
 I know this is out of order but here is a pic of my boys and a few of their cousins playing in the back of the moving truck before it got all loaded up.

No comments: