Thursday, August 05, 2010

Nathan's favs

Nathan loves shoes. As soon I got him out of his crib this morning he saw his sandals sitting beside his dresser and had to put them on. He comes to me carrying them saying 'Shoe'. So after I changed his diaper I put them on for him, no time to bother with his pj pants... he needed his shoes. So as you can also tell in the pic, Nathan is walking. A few weeks ago he finally decided to let go of Mom or the couch and just go. I think it made both of us happy. Lets face it, he isn't the lightest baby to have to carry everywhere.

Brushing Teeth

Yep that's right Nathan loves to brush his teeth... he must have gotten that from his Aunt Melissa. He will stand right up on the stool and brush his teeth just like his brothers he even tries to rinse the brush off before depositing it in the little drawer beside him.

No comments: