Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Birthday Bash!

I know I'm late on posting again, but better late than never right. It is so hard to believe that Landon turned 10. It's also hard to believe that I'm old enough to have a 10 year old!  Since Landon's actual birthday was on a Monday we did a joint birthday party with our close friends. Since there was such an age gap Alicia and I decided to do a pasta bar for dinner at a park and we would each make a cake for our birthday  boy.  Denzel had a Thomas the Train cake and Landon had a Harry Potter.
My Birthday Boy
 Grandma Blake made each of the boys an embroidered towel. (Since Kyler and Nathan 's birthdays had already past she made them one also)
 



New video game

 We got him a big 18 speed mountain bike

 Model Car from the Humphries
 Jenga Boom from the Garbetts
 Nerf Gun from Beau and Alicia's Family
 And a Sky Rover from Nathan
I really struggled figuring out how to do his cake. (Thank goodness for pinterest) I know NOTHING about Harry Potter!! In case you can't tell the cake has a book of spells, magic wand, hat, 2 brooms, Harry's glasses and a fly snitch.

Since this is a birthday post I might as well add in that Dex turned 3 on Oct 1st. 

 Birthday Cupcakes.... Yellow cake with, homemade Peanut butter frosting, and a milkbone instead of a candle.

While at the pet store getting him a new toy we found this edible card and had to get it. The first one I saw said "happy birthday to a spoiled rotten dog', but Nathan got very upset about it saying "Dex isn't rotten.... he's a good dog." So we went with this one instead.

No comments: