Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to School

I know, I'm behind again. We've been back in school for 3 weeks now and I'm finally getting around to posting. So I figured now would be an ideal time to spotlight each of my boys. Here's a quick shot of my 3 boys on the first day of school. ( aren't they getting so big)

Landon
 Age : Almost 10 (9yrs 10 months 23 days)
Grade: Fourth
 Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Chicken Cordon Bleu
Favorite Movie: Star Wars and Harry Potter
When I grow up I want to be: Pilot
Extra Info about Landon:
Earned his Bear rank in Cub scouts. 
Traveled cross county (and into Canada) with his Grandparents and 2 cousins.
Learning to play the Flutophone at school (like a recorder)
A member of the Sandstone Singers


Kyler
Age: 8 years
Grade: Third
Favorite Color: Red (Ute Red) 
Favorite Food: Smoked Chicken Wings
Favorite Movie: The Lego Movie
When I grow up I want to be: Master Builder at Legoland CA
Favorite Pass time: Legos, Legos, and, more Legos
Extra Info about Ky Guy:
Earned his Bobcat rank in Cub Scouts
Just got Baptized
He loves the outdoors, Hiking , climbing, playing in waterfalls etc. 
Just graduated speech therapy





Nathan
Age: 5 
Grade: Kindergarten
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Carrots, Strawberries, and Pizza (that is the actual order he said them too)
Favorite Movie: The Nut Job
When I grow up I want to be: He said, Maybe a Garbage Man
Favorite Pass time: building Legos (following in his brothers foot steps)
Extra Info about Nathan:
Loves going to school and doing homework (I wish my other 2 still liked homework).
Is starting to read



 He is very proud of his Skylanders backpack
 Nathan told us one day that he wanted to have a pajama dance party with a disco ball. He kept asking if we were going to get a disco ball. So while Jon was out he found this disco ball music player for $5 so he had to get it for Nathan. He LOVES It!!!!

No comments: