Thursday, March 20, 2014

Jon in NYC

I know I'm playing catch up again. We've had a lot going on the past few weeks. Okay, so in my last post I mentioned that Jon was in New York City for a week on business. Here are a couple of his pics. Now keep in mind that this is coming from  me not Jon , so if it's not 100% accurate I'm sorry. Jon flew out first thing Sunday morning, had classes/meetings from 9-5 Monday thru Friday, then fly back home Saturday. In the evenings he and two of his co-workers would go out and site see. ( Jon also had keep up on all of his school for the week back in the hotel room.)

 Times Square

9/11 Monument (at Ground Zero I believe). He also saw where the new World Trade Centers will be.

I know it's not a great picture but that's the Statue of Liberty in the distance. They were going to take the boat/ferry out to it but ran out of time. 

Inside the welcome center portion of the Manhattan Temple

 Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge

 Empire State Building
 The beautiful view from the top of the Empire State Building.



No comments: