Saturday, February 18, 2012

Secret Agent Spy Training

Well Jon ended up having to work Friday night and again Saturday morning. So basically he came home for a 4 hour nap before his next shift. Which left me home with the boys and no place to go.  After we did a few cleaning chores around the house we made sock puppets out of Jon's old socks. Then it was on to spy training. Lately my boys have really enjoyed watching Spy movies such as: Spy kids and The Spy Next Door. So when I saw this idea on pinterest I knew I had to do it for my boys. I pulled out my red yarn and some tape and went to work converting our entry hallway into a Laser trap.
 
 Secret Spy Ky
 Agent Landon
 And Nathan. He of course touched every string but he had a blast doing it.
 The boys insisted we leave it up for Daddy to try when he got off work.
Kyler was bragging that he was so skinny that he could make it all the way through on his belly so of course Jon had to prove that he could too.

No comments: