Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The Beach

After spending the last two days at Legoland we decided to head over to the beach for our last night in California. Our hotel was only about 3 blocks from the beach and the boys had never seen the ocean before.


 We told the boys to only get their feet wet... yeah right. they were wet pretty much waist deep and covered in sand. Nathan's pants weighed so much they started fall down.
 It was certainly beautiful
After getting everyone showered again. They boys just played some more of their new games

Here is the only picture of the two of us. I forgot to post about a few things in the previous posts so I shall do it now. Jon and I had a lot to celebrate this past week (aka Dec 22-27). Sunday the 22nd was Jon's birthday so the day before we took the entire family to see the new Hobbit movie (great show... I highly recommend it). On Sunday we went to church of course followed by a small dinner and dessert with Jon's parents. The next couple of days were filled with errands and Christmas preparation. Also I forgot to mention that Jon's mom broke her foot so she was having surgery. Wednesday was Christmas day as well as my 30th birthday... that's right folks I am no longer in my 20s. On Friday the 27th we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've been married that long but at the same time it seems as though we've been together forever. It's been a great 10 years and can't wait to spend many more with this amazing man by my side.


No comments: