Sunday, October 21, 2012

Landon turned 8

Well Landon's Birthday this year last close to week.  The night before his b-day we went to my uncle's house so here are the birthday boys. Landon and his Great Grandpa Felt have birthdays only 2 days apart. 

 Birthday Breakfast... Mickey Mouse pancakes with chocolate chip faces

 Landon wanted a Lego Ninjago Birthday so while Jon took Landon, Kyler, and Bryon to Get Air,  my Mom and I decorated. We put ninja faces on the balloons and decorated the cake.

 Landon was very excited to get to start cub scouts. Gma and Gpa G got him the uniform

 THE CAKE!!! It is a Lego Ninjago Face (his name is Zane to be exact). I am always a little nervous when I do fondant work but I am thrilled with how it turned out. ( and yes the creased are suppose to be there to create a draping affect )
 Landon got a Lego Star Wars Character Encyclopedia. He reads it all the time and comes and says 'Mom did you know....." I now know way more about Star Wars then I ever really cared to. He also received this General Grievous face mask that talks and the new long sleeve shirt. (pictured below)

Did I mention that my handsome boy just got glasses too. Isn't he handsome! Grandma got him this superman t-shirt to help ease the change with classes because after all Clark Kent wears glasses.


The Baptism Day
Due to Landon's birthday landing on General Conference Saturday,  Landon was able to get baptized the next Saturday rather than waiting until Nov. It was a beautiful day filled with family and close friends.

 Before
After
 ( sorry this was seriously the best family pic we had taken)


 With his Grandparents

No comments: