Friday, July 06, 2012

Happy Birthday Kyler!

It's hard to believe that my Ky Guy turned 6. (tear) 
 For breakfast Kyler requested donuts. So after I had finished working out and showering I woke him up to go for the donut run with me. He went in his pajamas because we had to hurry to beat the daycare kids that were coming. I forgot to take a picture of the donuts but here he is after eating donuts and strawberry/banana smoothies.
 The birthday boy when I said pose
 This is what Ky refers to as his handsome smile
 This year Kyler wanted a spy cake and he designed it himself. The red Twizzlers are lasers, the M&M are bombs and the Lego guys are trying to get through the obstacle course. If you look closely one of the lego guys hit a bomb an blew up


 Present time
 Gma and Gpa Garbett got him an Avengers coloring book and a lego game.
With three boys it gets difficult to come up with ideas for birthdays/Christmas. So when this came along it was perfect. A family in our ward sold us this HUGE bucket of bionicles and  Kyler LOVES it SO much.

No comments: