Sunday, May 27, 2012

Better late than never

I know, I know, I know. I am a whee bit late on blogging but hey I'm trying to catch up. So here we go. 

Easter
 
 Coloring Easter eggs

 The Easter bunny came. This year the boys were in need of summer play clothes rathan then church cloths. They each got a small toy, a shirt and some candy.
 Dex enjoying his new chew toy while the boys did a little egg hunt.


Naptime nonsense
 Nathan has reached the lovely stage where he thinks he doesn't need a nap. After fighting to stay awake he finally fell asleep on the couch sitting straight up.
 On the other hand, Jon and Dex don't need to be asked twice if they would like a nap on the floor.


Field Trips
 Kyler went on his very first field trip (tear). This year the kindergarteners went to 'Baby Animal Days' where they got to see and pet all kinds of baby farm animals. Here he is holding a baby chick. 
Landon's grade went to the Living Planet Aquarium but I don't have a pic. He said his favorite was watching the tiger sharks and petting the sting ray.



I swear I rotated this pic but it doesn't want to cooperate.
 Dex and Jon graduated the intermediate dog training class. The class started out with about 15 dogs but they ended up splitting the class for a better training experience for the dogs. Right beside Jon and half way behind the blur is Dex's best friend Maddie.


Mother's Day
These are the lovely flowers that my gentlemen presented me with. On Friday night Jon took all three boys to the stake father-son-campout, which left me home alone with just the pup. Jon said it would be good practice for me being alone because he was leaving on a buisness trip the next week. Well, he was wrong. While they were gone the puppy threw up twice and the kitchen sink broke! There was water coming up both sides of the sink and pouring out the pipes!!! But most of all the house was just TOO QUIET. I was never so happy to have my crazy, loud, rambunctious boys back. I think that was Heavenly Father's way of making me really appreciate my gift of motherhood on Mother's day.  

No comments: