Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Landon and Sierra dancing to 'Despicable Me'
 I know this pic is blurry but I love it. This is my sister Melissa holding her youngest Evan. The reason it's so blurry is because they are dancing along with the kids playing Just Dance 3
 Sierra, Dallin, and Kyler showing their moves.

On Friday the 30th we headed down to Provo to spend the afternoon and evening with my sister Melissa and her family. It was a lot of fun full of yummy food/snacks, games and of course dancing. The kids loved playing Sierra's newest wii game Just Dance 3, and I admit I gave it a try too and it was a lot of fun. I even got the bonus star on my dance. The other highlight for my boys was getting to shot Dallin's new BB gun that he got for Christmas.



 The boys playing Sorry Sliders
 Eating cookies and showing off their crowns they decorated
 Jon and his crown that Landon made for him.
Playing Piranha Panic


On actual New Year's eve we didn't really do much. We played games, made mini pizzas, ate cookies, and sported our crowns. Ringing in the new year ended at around 8:30. Jon had to double today (new year's day) which means early to bed so he could prep for is 18 hour shift. I know Jon's shift sounds horrible but a friend at work covered Jon's shift on Christmas in exchange for Jon covering his new years day. Since we preferred Jon being home for Christmas morning,  it seemed like a good idea. So goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012!

No comments: