Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick or Treating


Here comes Thomas the train. Nathan saw this costume at the store the beginning of the month and was set on being Thomas.
Landon my vampire. We sprayed his black and he wanted some fake blood. He is at an age where he wants to look more scare for Halloween.

Kyler my red ninja. Ky actually helped me design his costume and we spent a whooping $.75. So we let him get some ninja swords to go with it.

I know this isn't a trick or treating pic but Nathan just looks so cute with the silly glasses and huge nose.

Ready for trick or treating! We went over to Jon's parents and had some pizza then headed out with Grandpa. (Grandma was out of town). Jon and I both took turns passing out the candy at Grandpa's house so that he could go around the kids. It was a lot of fun and my boys have already said what they want to dress up as next year... I doubt any of them will remember.

No comments: