Monday, October 12, 2009

I'VE GOT LUNGS AND I'M GONNA USE THEM


I decided to post this pic for all those people who have said that they've never even seen Nathan cry. He is a great baby but just like all babies he does cry. I had just finished feeding him some rice cereal and just let him sit in the high chair while I did the dinner dishes and this is what he thought about that. Although it may not look it, Nathan loves to eat his baby food. Last night at dinner he ate an entire baby food container of squash. I love when I can catch these 'special' moments on camera.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

FOOD already?!?! what a good boy. Gracie sticks her nose up to all and any food (including bottles)- but she will eat newspapers and toys... I tried cereal and she did one of those AFV head shakes and spit it out like I was trying to poison her, same with bananas.
He is such a cutie