Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Year Later...


Well, those of you who don't remember March 17, 2008 was when our lives got turned upside-down. Within a few hours three very drastic things happened to us. Jon had about 3 inches of his collar bone removed, I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, and little Kyler broke his leg. I am glad to report that this St. Patrick's Day has come and gone with no glitches. So just to update on the three issues of a year ago, Jon's collar bone is doing better. He will never be 100% but is doing well, and he will never be able to competitively swim again. I am doing just fine now.... I am due with a baby boy and have 10 weeks left of my pregnancy. As for Kyler, nothing has slowed him down. You would never know except for two very little scars on his ankle... even those you wouldn't notice if you weren't his mom.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Garbett Family said...

We cried for you last year, and are so thankful that this year is so much better!

My Story Book said...

I am so sorry to hear that..I am glad though that everyone is doing well.